- Managing Director: Senaca East Africa
A leading Security Company operating across East Africa
- Among 1st Female Board: Protective Security Industry Association
An umbrella body for Security ﬁrms in Kenya
- Founder and Director: Women in Safety Excellence (WISE)
An association championing the role and representation of women in safety and security
- Founder: Private Security Training Academy; one of the ﬁrst schools to
Professionalize and give dignity to the role of the security oﬃcers in the country.
Other Memberships and Committees
- KEPSA Security Sector Board: Chairperson of National Counter Terrorism Centre Committee.
- WCD (Women Corporate Director’s), Membership committee, Kenya Chapter- Women Corporate Directors; which is the largest association for women directors in the world.
- The Boardroom Africa (TBR) – seeks to have more women represented on Boards in Africa among others.
- ASIS International, KEPSOC & a friend to many security Associations and organisations where she is often called upon to discuss issues on security, diversity and emerging trends.
- Rotary Club of Karen & Optiven Foundation.
- Certiﬁed Global Board Competence Professional.
- Over the last 8 years, moved Senaca EA from a small security Company in 2013 to one of the most respected security ﬁrm across East Africa.
- In the last 2 years alone, Senaca EA won 10 local & international Awards
6 Awards in 2019:
- 3 Real Estate Excellence Awards
- Fastest growing security company in East Africa.
- Most improved Security Company
- Most Innovative security Brand
- Isuzu East Africa Women Council Award
- Driving Diversity in the security Industry
- 2 Women Corporate Directors Awards
- Visionary Award for Leadership and Governance of a Private Company
- Visionary Award for Strategic Leadership Award (CEO & MD)
4 Awards in 2020:
- 3 Outstanding Security Performance Awards (OSPAs)
- Outstanding Contract Security Installer/Integrator
- Outstanding Contract Security Company (Guarding)
- Outstanding Security Training Initiative (PSTA)
- 1 Real Estate Excellence Award
- Best Manned Security Solution Provider.
Annette and her Mother, Naomi Kipkorir (Group CEO) were awarded the Visionary Leadership Award for their Strategic Management and Visionary leadership of Senaca EA by WCD.
A renowned Speaker on leadership, business transformation, family business, security and its emerging issues, diversity and the SDG’s on various local and international platforms.
CSR passion: has organised over 40 CSR programmes in areas of poverty alleviation, education, health, gender and children welfare in the last 7 years.
Various local and international trainings in security, MBA in Strategic Management & currently student at Stanford Graduate Business School.