Chartered Director serving as an NED
A Chartered Director, lived for twenty-five years in the C-Suite. During that time Patrice constantly coached and mentored everyone around him and sustainable results have been achieved. As senior executive, CEO and owner-entrepreneur over these years, an integral part of his job was to help individuals push their boundaries, see them grow and therefore strengthen the organisation around them. His formal education and vast business experience are combined with a passion for coaching. It makes each intervention unique and intensely enriching. Patrice spent over forty years in diverse corporations, in Europe and in South Africa:
- Telecommunications (9yrs)
- Information Technology (2yrs)
- Management Consulting (3yrs)
- Chemical Industry (5yrs)
- A State-Owned Enterprise (8yrs)
- Oil Industry (14yrs)
- CD(SA) – Institute of Directors of Southern Africa
- MBA – CEPAC, University of Brussels, Belgium.
- BSc(Eng) – ECAM, Brussels, Belgium.
- Pr(Eng) – South Africa.
- Certified Executive Coach – Leadership Coaching Academy, Johannesburg.
- Registered coach/mentor member of COMENSA – South Africa.