BancABC Botswana a part of Atlas Mara
Category: Positive Role Model
- Pan African business executive with global outlook having 22 years experience in the Financial Services Sector, with work experience in the African diaspora having been a Regional Head of Corporate and Investment Banking looking after Botswana, Tanzania and Zambia.
- Skilled in Commercial and Retail Banking having held executive positions in listed banks over the course of her career
- currently holds the position of Country Head of Retail with BancABC Botswana,
- Skilled in Business Strategy and Stakeholder Relationship Management with depth of experience in managing public and corporate stakeholders honed from many years leading Corporate Banking and Business Segment with First National Bank Botswana until 2015.
- Entrepreneurial skills and Business management having led businesses to high performance
- Founding Trustee of Women First Fund in Botswana dedicated to economic empowerment of women
- Promoter and integrator of women producers seeking trade corridors
- Masters Business Administration – Fuqua Business School, Duke University; Bachelor of Commerce – University of Botswana.