Freda Yahan Duplan
Freda is an experienced business leader who has successfully led and transformed organizations and teams in her career span of over 40 years. Her leadership style has always been to inspire young talent to dream bigger, act boldly and be decisive. She has been a front-runner to support women talent and this was the driving force for her choice to be a founding member of the Executive Women Network (EWN). Leading business transformation whiles helping teams and organization through change journey is her area of expertise as well as domain of passion. She was the first African woman to be appointed as CEO in Zone Asia, Africa and Oceania. Currently she is Board Chairperson of Zenith Bank Ghana.
Area of Expertise:
– Executive Coaching
– Change Management
– Diversity & Inclusion
– Leading Transformation
– Strategic Planning & Management
– People Development & Management
– Sales & Customer Management
– High Level negotiation
Client Types/Levels of Experience:
– Direct Report to CEO
– Oxford School of Computer Technology, London, U.K
– Slough College of Higher Education, Slough, U.K.
– Shared Service
– Board Chairperson, CEO, MD, Head of Share Service Centre, National Sales Manager & IT
Manager Training / Certification:
– Leadership Program – London Business School, Rashleighs, U.K
– Advanced Field Sales Management, Sri Lanka
– Nestlé Management training, Rive Reine, Switzerland
– Insight Profiler Deep Understanding Training
2020 – Board Chairperson of Zenith Bank Ghana.
2018 – First African female Market Head in the Nestlé group (top 200 out of 308,000 employees).
– First female and Ghanaian Managing Director of Nestlé Ghana Limited.
– Founding member & former Chairperson of the Executive Women Network (EWN).
– Successful set up and Head Finance & HR Shared Services Center for Nestlé countries in Africa.
– Setup of the Governance structure for Nestlé in Ghana Pension (Provident) fund.
– Successfully led Nestlé Ghana – the first in Central & West Africa Region (CWAR) to go live with SAP.
– Champion for gender empowerment in CWAR.
– First female National Sales Manager for Nestlé Ghana.
– Designed & implemented the distribution model for Nestlé Ghana.
– Successful roll out of the Nestlé group project to align business excellence with IS/IT enablers.
– Successful implementation of the first automated cheque clearing for Central Bank of Nigeria.