Dr Rejoice Wodomdedzi Foli
Dr Rejoice Wodomdedzi Foli is the CEO of G-WEALTH Consults, an International firm aimed at capacity building Project management consulting, and provision of Corporate Governance and SME advisory services. She currently works as the Snr Project manager for Absa Bank Ghana Limited for over 15 years with area of expertise in Coaching and Mentoring, Change Management, Diversity & Inclusion, Human Capital Management, Talent Development, Professional Counselling, Transformational Leadership, Conference Training and Facilitation.
.She was one of the first executives that launched the Barclays Women Network Forum (WNF) in Ghana and she was responsible in WNF as the first Secretary to the President Ghana on the WNF Mentoring initiative.
As part of her current community and social commitments, she holds the position as the Country Project Manager for the Development of National Corporate Governance Code for Ghana, She is also a field Inspector/Mentor for MasterCard Foundation Grassroots Youth-Led and SME Project on governance and successful business initiatives.
She is socially motivated by the desire to inspire individuals to realize their full potentials the right way by building capacity, developing talents, transforming capabilities and ensuring that they become the best assets in their respective communities and fields that helps them to take great pride in creating a positive environment as professionals and individuals with a growth and creativity mindset.
She has grown her presence across borders and she is a member of the below professional associations.
• Fellow:Women in Finance and Investment Network
• President:Accra Toastmasters Club.
• Vice-President SME Mentorship Committee of IoD-Gh
• Member :Project Management Institute (PMI -Global)
• Member and Mentor:Baobab Mentorship Program Global Give Back Circles,
• Guest Facilitator NEIP Government Initiative Programs for SME and Entrepreneurs on innovation, and Fund Management.
• Member and Facilitator:PREPARE & ENRICH – USA
• Member: Institute of Directors – Ghana (M-IoD-Gh)
• Member: Chartered Project Management Consultant (Ch.PMC) – USA
• Member: Chartered Association of Business Administrators (Ch.BA) – Canada
• Ass. Member: Chartered Institute of Bankers – Ghana (CIB-Gh)
She won several International awards including Positive Role Model 2021 Winner for West Africa – Gender Mainstreaming Awards.
Academic Honors & Awards
• Best Practical Doctoral Thesis Awards Winner and Most Outstanding Student – 2020 SBS Graduation Cohort. Six Workplace Recognitions.
• PMO Awards, Absa Africa Regional Operations Shujaa Awards March, 2019:-
Most dedicated and disciplined Country Program Manager in the Africa PMO Team.
• Barclays Bank PLC, UK. EARTHWATCH:Silver award winner on operational efficiency for Africa Earth Watch Community Support.